Some of his particular experience includes the following:
- Appeared in the Dhaka Court representing a global consulting company that was made a party to a suit filed against a multi-national oil and gas exploration and production company pertaining to a claim of BDT 746.50 crore, equivalent to US$ 93.31 million, as compensation for destroying gas reserves in a Bangladeshi gas field resulting from a blowout.
- Represented International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, in credit recovery litigation against its Bangladeshi defaulter companies.
- Represented an international VoIP calling services provider in litigation against the government-owned Bangladesh Telecommunication Company Limited (BTCL) arising from a telecom law dispute. Also advised and acted as the counsel for a UK based telecommunications company concerning its commercial dispute between shareholders in Bangladesh.
- Represented the British American Tobacco, Bangladesh, in multiple litigations before various courts in Bangladesh.
- Acted as the counsel for a global wireless software solutions provider and system integrator based in India in major litigation against a foreign bank operating in Bangladesh for the recovery of funds fraudulently transferred from its local account.
- Represented foreign government for the recovery of possession of its property in Dhaka, Bangladesh and successfully secured injunction on the building of any permanent infrastructure on such property during the pendency of the litigation.
- Represented as the legal counsel for a concern owned by SABINCO, an industrial and agricultural investment company jointly owned by the governments of Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh, in multiple litigations for the recovery of misappropriated funds and unrealized sales proceeds from its local concerns, and also defended it against claims faced in labour court.
- Advised pioneer leather goods manufacturing company based in India and many other local businesses on trademark registration and intellectual property rights issues.
- Acted as the legal counsel for the leading international agriculture company in litigation against its local members of staff to recover misappropriated funds in its Bangladesh office. Also represented an international business process outsourcing company and a front-tier NGO in litigations against its employee for breach of employment terms and labour court cases. Also represented South Korean corporation in execution proceedings in Bangladesh for the enforcement of SIAC arbitration award.